How we use your information
We collect information about:
- Our customers
- Our workforce
- Out suppliers
- Visitors to our website
This information is used to:
- Fulfil contracts with our customers
- Manage our employees and contractors, and ensure that we comply with employment law
- Manage our supplier relationships and payments
- Track use of our sites anonymously and respond to requests for information from our sites
If we hold data about you, you have rights in respect of your data including:
- to be supplied information on our uses
- to see what data we are holding about you
- to request correction or erasure of your data
- to object to processing
- to complain to our data protection officer or the supervisory authority
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please click the contact us link at the top of the page or see the contact details later in this document.
This Privacy Notice is updated regularly. The latest version will always be on our website, so please check back here for the newest version.
The rest of this document gives further details on our collection, storage and use of data for each type of data we hold. It also provides information on who we share with and how to exercise your rights if you are not happy.
We welcome your comments on how we can improve this notice; please contact us using the contact link at the top of this page.
The categories of information that we collect, hold and share include:
- Personal contact infomation (name, address, telephone number)
- Records of financial transactions and contracts with you
- Email records of correspondence
- Journal records of discussions held we have attended with you
- For photographic clients, photographs and location information associated with the images
- For staff, required taxation, contract and bank details
- Cookies as required to run this website; these are anonymous in the sense we do not record names or emails but do include IP addresses and similar identifiers that under EU law are regarded as personal
Why we collect and use this information
We use this information to:
- run our business including fulfilling our contracts with you, making and receiving payment and administration of our services
- to stay in touch with you if you have requested us to do so
- to provide you with repeat prints or electronic copies of photographs
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We collect and use this information under:
- The General Data Protection Regulatiion (GDPR) Article 6 (b) – to fulfl contracts
- The GDPR Article 6(c) – to fulfil legal obligations e.g. financial and tax records
- The GDPR Article 6 (a) – for example, where you have asked us to keep in touch
We do not retain data in any of the special categories under Article 9 of the GDPR.
Collecting your information
Information is collected in the course of business e.g. when taking out contracts, when making payments, when taking photographs. All collection is overt, we do not receive data from others about you nor collect data iin covert manners.
Storing Your Data
All data is stored encrypted on our devices and we make every effort to ensure it is encrypted in transit if practicable. All data is stored on EU servers.
We retain your data for the following periods:
- Contractual and financial – 6 years plus current financial year
- Contact information – 5 years after our last contact with you
- Photographs – 5 years after the image was captured or last requested whichever is later
- Other data – 5 years
Who we share information with and why
We only share information where we are legally required to do so.
if you have concerns about our data use
To make a request about your data or to express a concern to our Data Protection Officer, please use the contact us link at the top of the page, or by post to our registered office 119 Port Road East, Barry, CF62 9PX.
Alternatively, you may contact the Information Comissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.