Who are you?
We’re a small company based in South Wales offering ICT consultancy, hosting and solutions – with years of experience, although we always remember the Dilbert cartoon relating to exactly that…
Our experience covers:
- Strategic Management
- Contract Management
- Security Management (CISSP, cleared SC)
- Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF Certified)
- Cloud Services Design and Management
- Network Management
- Applications Management
- Project Management (PRINCE2 Practitioner)
- Agile Projects (PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner)
- Open Source Software
- SFIA framework
What’s your track record
For the past few years we’ve been involved in
- Supply of websites services and cloud-based hosting support for a number of SMEs
- Consultancy for a North London borough council
- Interim director for a large outsource contract in North London
- Interim CTO
- Interim IT Security Architect
- Assessment for the CESG Certified Professional scheme
- Various smaller engagements centred around professional reviews etc.
Can I hire you via a framework?
Yes, we are on via Sell2Wales, Dynamic Marketplace and a few others. However, bear in mind that if you are in the public sector short engagements can often be done without a framework. Call me – procurement is, after all, one of the things I do…
What’s with the name?
A very old joke. In the early part of our Director’s career a lot of people commented that he was always right about everything – yes, they were being sarcastic. Ex Cathedra is Latin for “From The Chair” and it’s the phrasing used by Catholics when the Pope is speaking for God… I adopted it as a trading name in the 1980s. No offence intended to Catholics or any other religion!
Do you know about IPv6?
Yes… We were one of the first sites to move over to IPv6 and get tested. Click the button below to see our results.